Bryan Cranston Announces Temporary Retirement From Acting, And His Reasons Are Surprisingly Wholesome

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston announced his unexpected retirement from acting in a recent interview with GQ. But the reason behind his retirement is surprisingly wholesome: Unlike his on-screen alter-ego Walter White, Cranston is stepping away from the spotlight (and the consierable money that comes with it) in favor of spending more time with his family--especially his wife, Robin.

"I want to change the paradigm once again," Cranston said regarding his marriage. "For the last 24 years, Robin has led her life holding onto my tail. She’s been the plus-one, she’s been the wife of a celebrity. She’s had to pivot and adjust her life based on mine. She has tremendous benefit from it, but we’re uneven. I want to level that out. She deserves it."

"My wife is so sensitive and so beautiful and lovely, and she gets her little feelings hurt and she’s just quiet, and I’m like, 'Oh, I’ve wounded a bird, oh man,'" he explained, adding that he has grown to be "pretty free in saying 'I'm sorry.'"

Continue Reading at GameSpot

from GameSpot - All Content https://ift.tt/9Om8CRv
via STGSERVER

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post